Friday, June 27, 2008

The Safari

Today we went on an African Safari. We had a great time riding on top of cars and watching the wild life. We didn't see a whole lot of animals, still we had a good time with the Giraffes.


Here is a note from Gabby

Hey ya'll!!! I have to say, its pretty hot here. But a great day for a safari! We saw all kinds of cool animals, zebras, impalas, hippos, and my personal favorite giraffes. It was dusty but worth it too see my favorite animal. I think we were all excited as we got to get right up next to them. I know Amy was stoked to see a glimpse of the zebras and Anna got to see the hippos. No crocs were seen by any one but Ing, luckily. Dust is everywhere here and we all look a shade darker, happy with our fake tans. Missing our beds but happy for a new experience,
we love and miss you all!!!
Gabrielle and the rest of the gang.

2 comments:

Paula Jean said...

Sounds like so much fun. I'm glad you got to have that experience! Thinking of you...

Trent & Erin said...

That's right up your alley Gabz...livin' the Kratz Creatures Dream!!!
Love, Mama and Papa